It is all about putting you first.
We stand behind every piece of equipment we sell and install. With a combined 250 years of service experience among our technicians, our team holds a deep understanding of loading docks, industrial doors and related equipment. By partnering with Stokes Equipment, maintenance and service is always just a call away. Our service technicians are professional, highly skilled, factory trained and exemplify our core values of honesty and integrity. They arrive with all the training, knowledge and tools needed to complete the job right, right from the start.
- We have designated service crews in PA, NJ, DE, and MD.
- We install everything we sell, including turnkey capabilities involving demolition, concrete work, masonry, and electrical services.
- Prior to starting any project, site visits and surveys will be completed. Our team will provide an installation check list, ensuring both sides are on the same page and that the project runs smoothly.
- After completion, we will provide you and your staff operational training on all equipment.
- We register manufacturers’ published warranties at no charge.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
- Our service technicians are factory trained and certified to fix and maintain everything we sell.
- We provide 24-hour emergency services for current customers.
- We provide regularly scheduled planned maintenance (PMP) for over 2,500 pieces of equipment.
- We perform scheduled fire door drop-testing with red tag pass/fail certification, as recommended by most insurance providers.
- We perform no-obligation site surveys and assessments of your equipment and facilities to provide you with our professional evaluations on safety and equipment conditions.
- We document and save all service requests, PMPs, maintenance, and testings for your records and convenience.
VRC (VERTICAL RECIPROCATING CONVEYOR) SAFETY AUDITS AND INSPECTIONS
- We carry out yearly safety audits or inspections on your VRCs (material lifts) at a pre-determined fixed rate.
- We will gladly perform no-obligation site surveys and assessments of your equipment and buildings to give you our professional evaluations of equipment condition, maintenance, or replacement, as required for your operating budgets.
- Our service fleet of 25 vehicles is stocked with the most commonly needed parts. All other parts are normally available via UPS/FEDEX next-day service. For all parts requests, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO REQUEST SERVICE